Long-distance relationships aren’t ideal. They are hard. Like, really hard. But there are some aspects that aren’t that bad…
异地恋不完美,到底有多难,总之就...很难!不过,异地恋也有好处。
1. You don’t have to share the covers.
1.没人跟你抢被子啦。
2. You don’t have to be presentable every second.
2.不用无时无刻都得闪闪惹人爱。
3. You have more time for friends.
3.有更多时间和朋友厮混。
4. You have a valid1 reason to avoid awkward hangouts with each other’s parents.
4.有正当理由不用和对方的爸妈呆在一块。
5. You get a serious thrill out of two-player games.
5.对双人博弈游戏很有兴致。
6. You get to be independent of one another.
6.彼此独立。
7. You both get plenty of “me time.”
7.有足够的独处时间。
8. The fights you have aren’t even real.
8.吵架都不算真正的吵架。
9. It brings out your inner romantic.
9.激发你的浪漫情怀。
10. You become a professional planner.
10.有助于变成一个计划达人。
11. You will get much better at communicating.
11.你会更加善于沟通。
12. You prioritize each other more.
12.你会更把对方放在心上。
13. You have a great reason to travel.
13.拥有了绝佳的理由去旅行。
14. You know the relationship is more than physical.
14.你会懂得爱是超越现实的。
15. When it comes to planning for the future, you don’t half-ass anything.
15.到了考虑未来的时候,你不会半途而废。
16. You always have something to look forward to.
16.每一秒都存有期待。
17. Reuniting is seriously like stuff from the movies.
17.相聚的一刻就如同电影一样美好。
18. Distance fuels your desire.
18.距离催生渴望。
19. You learn the value of trust.
19.理解信任的真谛。
20. Science literally2 proves that long distance couples have more meaningful interactions than those who see each other daily.
20.科学表明异地恋情侣之间的交流比朝夕相处情侣的沟通更有深度。
21. You know that if you can survive all those miles apart, your relationship can survive anything.
21.当爱情打败了距离,那还有什么能够把这爱情打败。