赞赏选手:
1. You didn't beat the competition you crushed the competition!
你不是打败对手,你是碾压对手!
2. You made the others look like good amateurs... You looked like a returning pro1.
跟你一比,其他选手都变成业余的了……你就像老将回归歌坛。
3. There are no airs and graces about her... I like her.
她表现得非常自然不做作……我喜欢她。
4. I'm absolutely gob-smacked. I never, in a million, billion years thought that you were going to sing like that. You could sell a lot of records.
你惊到我了。我一点儿、一丁点儿都没想到你能唱这么好。你将来的唱片一定会大卖。
鼓励选手:
5. Come back and wow us next year.
明年再来,用你的歌声惊艳我们。
无情吐槽:
6. If your lifeguard duties were as good as your singing, a lot of people would be drowning.
如果你是个救生员,而且你的技能跟唱歌水平一样,那估计很多人都要淹死了。
7. I think the audience at home deserves better than that.
唱成这样,你对得起坐在电视机前的观众么。
8. It was like ordering a hamburger and getting only the buns.
这就好比我明明点的是汉堡,结果你给我送来的是面包。
说自己的点评哲学:
9. Not everybody is perfect, and I don't think we should be looking for perfect people.
没有人是完美的,我觉得我们并不是在寻找完美的人。
10. The object of this competition is not to be mean to the losers but to find a winner.
这个选拔的目标不是羞辱落选者,而是找到晋级者。
11. What other people think about me is none of my business.
别人怎么看我,与我无关。