If you don't want to do something for somebody, you should manage to say "No." in the first place.
如果你不想为一个人做什么事情,你一开始就应该说“不。”
The moment you give in, you've given them the impression that they can use your time as long as they try hard enough.
你一旦让步,就会让他们以为只要多做些努力就能占用你的时间。
No "Let me see."
不要说“我看看。”
No "Maybe."
不要说“可能吧。”
Just "No." and a "Sorry." if you want to be polite.
直接说“不。”,如果你想表现得礼貌点就加一个“抱歉。”
Or you can ask "How much?" if it suits you.
或者,如果你觉得可行,也可以问问“你愿意出多少钱?”
Time is the most precious1 thing that we have.
时间是我们所拥有的最珍贵的东西。
Once you lose a piece of it, you can never get it back.
一旦你失去了一段时间,你永远不可能重新得到它。
And you have the freedom to decide how to use each piece of it.
而你有权利自由支配自己的每一份时间。
So if someone want a piece of your time, they have to be worth it, either by being someone you truly care or by providing enough payment2.
所以,如果有人想动用你的时间,那他们最好配得上它:要么,他们是你真正关心的人;要么,他们愿意付足够多的报酬。
Let me say it once again.
让我再说一遍。
Time is the most precious thing that we have. Learn to refuse when people ask for your time.
时间是我们所拥有的最珍贵的东西。当有人想要你的时间的时候,学会拒绝。