轻松背单词新浪微博 轻松背单词腾讯微博
轻松背单词微信服务号
当前位置:首页 -> 8级英语阅读 - > 早餐晚吃晚餐早吃,更有助减肥
早餐晚吃晚餐早吃,更有助减肥
添加时间:2018-09-10 17:09:48 浏览次数: 作者:未知
Tip:点击数字可快速查看单词解释  
  • Changing the time you eat your meals could be key to reducing body fat, a new report claims. 最近一项研究表明,改变用餐时间可能是减少体内脂肪的关键。 According to a 10-week study into “time-restricted feeding” led by the University of Surrey, meal times can have a significant impact on body composition. 萨里大学进行了10周的“时间限制饮食法”,后,他们发现吃东西的具体时间对身体有着巨大影响。 Unlike other studies into this particular type of intermittent fasting, participants were not required to follow a particular diet and could eat whatever they wanted, so long as it was within a specific window. 与其他间歇性禁食的研究不同,该研究并不要求参与者遵循某一特定食谱,他们可以随心所欲地选择食物,只需遵守一定的进食时间即可。 Researchers split participants into two groups: a control group who ate their meals as they normally would and another group who were required to eat their breakfast 90 minutes later than normal while also eating their dinner 90 minutes earlier. 研究员们将受试者们分为两组:一组正常饮食,另一组受试者将早饭后推90分钟,将晚饭提前90分钟。 Each participant also completed diet diaries throughout the experiment, provided blood samples beforehand and completed a questionnaire afterwards. 每组参赛者都严格按照要求进食,研究人员会在餐前采集他们的血样,餐后对他们进行问卷调查。 The results showed that those who stuck to eating within a specific window lost more than twice as much body fat on average than the control group. 研究结果表明,那些在规定时间吃饭的人减重是控制饮食组成员的二倍。 Following the study, researchers examined whether this form of intermittent fasting was sustainable in the long term. 随后,研究员们随即检查了这种间歇性断食是否可以长期坚持。 However, more than half (57 per cent) of participants in the fasting group said they wouldn’t be able to maintain their restrictive eating window due to it being incompatible with their family and social lives. 然而饮食控制组中超过半数的受试者称出于家庭及社会因素,这种饮食方式很难维持。 On the other hand, 43 per cent said they would consider maintaining the plan if there was more flexibility with regards to eating times. 另一方面,其他43%的人说如果时间更加灵活,他们可能会考虑继续保持饮食习惯。 It's not the first time intermittent fasting has been linked to promoting fat loss. 关于间歇性禁食与减肥的关系,之前已经多次论证。 In 2012, the 5:2 Diet surged in popularity, advocating structuring your week around five “normal” days of eating and two “fasted” days when you’re advised to limit your food intake to 500-600 calories. 2012年,“5:2饮食法”兴起,该法要求人们在一周中的五天里正常饮食,其余两天则将每日的摄入控制在500-600卡路里。 However, the diet has sparked controversy, with some researchers claiming it could increase the risk of diabetes and does not in fact reduce the risk of heart disease, as a previous study claimed. 然而,这种方法引起了不少争议一些研究人员称此法会引发糖尿病,并且也并未如之前所说的那样,减少心脏病的发病概率。 The study was based on a sample of 16 healthy people between the ages of 29 and 57. 参加该研究的16名人员年龄从29到57岁。
     8级    双语 


    点击收听单词发音收听单词发音  

    0 controversy [ˈkɒntrəvɜ:si] 6Z9y0   第7级
    n.争论,辩论,争吵
    参考例句:
    • That is a fact beyond controversy. 那是一个无可争论的事实。
    • We ran the risk of becoming the butt of every controversy. 我们要冒使自己在所有的纷争中都成为众矢之的的风险。
    0 diabetes [ˌdaɪəˈbi:ti:z] uPnzu   第9级
    n.糖尿病
    参考例句:
    • In case of diabetes, physicians advise against the use of sugar. 对于糖尿病患者,医生告诫他们不要吃糖。
    • Diabetes is caused by a fault in the insulin production of the body. 糖尿病是由体內胰岛素分泌失调引起的。
    0 flexibility [ˌfleksə'bɪlətɪ] vjPxb   第8级
    n.柔韧性,弹性,(光的)折射性,灵活性
    参考例句:
    • Her great strength lies in her flexibility. 她的优势在于她灵活变通。
    • The flexibility of a man's muscles will lessen as he becomes old. 人老了肌肉的柔韧性将降低。
    0 incompatible [ˌɪnkəmˈpætəbl] y8oxu   第7级
    adj.不相容的,不协调的,不相配的
    参考例句:
    • His plan is incompatible with my intent. 他的计划与我的意图不相符。
    • Speed and safety are not necessarily incompatible. 速度和安全未必不相容。
    0 intake [ˈɪnteɪk] 44cyQ   第7级
    n.吸入,纳入;进气口,入口
    参考例句:
    • Reduce your salt intake. 减少盐的摄入量。
    • There was a horrified intake of breath from every child. 所有的孩子都害怕地倒抽了一口凉气。
    0 intermittent [ˌɪntəˈmɪtənt] ebCzV   第7级
    adj.间歇的,断断续续的
    参考例句:
    • Did you hear the intermittent sound outside? 你听见外面时断时续的声音了吗?|||In the daytime intermittent rains freshened all the earth. 白天里,时断时续地下着雨,使整个大地都生气勃勃了。

    文章评论 共有评论 0查看全部

      会员登陆
      热门单词标签
    我的单词印象
    我的理解: