1. I would like to discuss with you the problem of agency for your electric fans.
我想同贵方商谈你们电风扇的代理问题。
2. I wonder whether your firm is represented in our country.
我不知道贵公司在我国是否有代理。
3. We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agents for the sales of your products in our country.
如果贵方能考虑我们的申请使我们成为贵公司产品在我国市场的销 售代理的话,我们会很高兴的。
4. We are pleased to offer you a sole agency for the sale of our products in your country.
我们很乐意指定你们成为我方产品在贵国的独家代理。
5. We are pleased that you are prepared to appoint us as your sole agent for your products.
对贵方有意指定我们成为贵方产品的独家代理,我们感到很高兴。
6. We’re favorably impressed by your proposal for a sole distributor.
对贵方建议由我方担任独家经销商一事,我们颇感兴趣。
7. Thank you for offering us the agency for your products and appreciate the confidence you have placed in us.
谢谢贵方提出让我们代理你们的产品,我们很感激你们对我们所表示的信心。
8. If you give us the agency, we should spare no efforts to further your interests.
如果贵方给予我们代理权,我们将不遗余力为贵方争取利益。
9. As your agents, we’ll make greater efforts to push the sale of your products.
作为你们的代理,我们将会更加努力地推销你方产品。
10. We appreciate your efforts in pushing the sale of our electric fans.
我们感激贵方在推销我方电扇产品方面所做的努力。
11. I’m afraid we can’t agree to appoint you as our sole agent because the annual turnover1 you promised is too low.
恐怕我们不能同意指定你方作为我们的独家代理,因为你方所承诺 的年销售量太少了。
12. We will increase our turnover if you appoint us as your sole agent.
如果你方指定我们作为独家代理,我们将增加我们的销售量。
13. We’d like to sign a sole agency agreement with you on your electric fans for a period of three years.
我们想同你方签订一项为期三年专营电扇的独家代理协议。
14. As our sole distributor, you are not expected to handle the sale of similar products of other origins.
你方作为我们的独家经营商是不允许经营销售其他类似产品的。
15. I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation for your alarm clocks.
想必你已知道,我想和你方商谈闹钟的代理事宜。
16. We usually get a 10% commission of the amount on every deal.
通常我们取得的佣金是每笔成交额的10%。
17. According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill2?
据你估计,你能完成最大年销售量是多少?