1.RYAN:I apologize for not complying. I should've stopped working as soon as you instructed me to.
瑞恩:我很抱歉我没有遵从你的命令,我当时应该听你的命令立即终止工作。
MATT:We were gonna get hit no matter what. There was nothing you could do to change that.
麦特:不管怎样,我们都会被碎片云击中,你当时怎么做都改变不了这个结果。
2.MATT:So where's home, Dr. Stone?RYAN,where's home?
麦特:瑞恩博士,你的家在哪里?
RYAN:Home?
瑞恩:家?
MATT:Mm-hm. Down there. Mother Earth.Where do you pitch you tent?
麦特:嗯,就在那里,我们的地球母亲,你把帐篷搭在哪了?
3.RYAN:Uh... I’m redlining. My O2 tank pressure is low.
瑞恩:我的红灯亮了,我的氧气罐压力已经不够了。
MATT:Your tank is out of oxygen but you still have it in your suit.
麦特:你的氧气罐里没有氧气了,但是你的宇航服里还有氧气。
RYAN:Got it.
瑞恩:收到!
MATT:So you have to sip1, not gulp2.Wine, not beer.
麦特:你必须要小口呼吸,不能太猛。像品红酒,而不是喝啤酒。
4.MATT:RYAN,listen. You have to let me go.
麦特:听着,瑞恩,你得放我走。
RYAN:No.
MATT:The ropes are too loose. I'm pulling you with me.
麦特:绳子太松了,我会把你一起拉走的。
RYAN:No, no, no.
MATT:You have to let me go, or we both die.
麦特:你必须放我走,否则我们都会死。
RYAN:I'm not letting you go!We're fine!
瑞恩:我不会放你走!我们会没事的!
MATT:No. RYAN,let go.
麦特:瑞恩,放我走吧。
RYAN:No. No. You’re not going anywhere. You’re not going anywhere.
瑞恩:哦不不,你哪也别想去,哪也别想去!
MATT:It's not up to you.
麦特:这可由不得你。
RYAN:No, no, no, no, no... no... Please don't do this.
瑞恩:不不不不不,求求你不要这么做。
RYAN:Please, please, please, please don't do this. Please don't do this. No, no, no. Please don't, MATT,Please don't do this.
瑞恩:求求你,求求你,不要这么做。求求你不要这么做,不不不,求求你停下来,麦特,请不要这么做。
MATT:You’re gonna make it, RYAN.
麦特:瑞恩,你会成功的。
5.And by this time tomorrow, you’re gonna be back in Lake Zurich with a hell of a story to tell.
明天的这个时候,你将会带着一个传奇故事回到苏黎世湖。