I salute1 the United Democratic Front, the National Education Crisis Committee, 我向统一民主阵线、国民教育危机处理委员会、
the South African Youth Congress, the Transvaal and Natal2 Indian Congresses, 南非青年会、德兰士瓦省及纳塔尔印度人大会、
and COSATU and the many other formations of the Mass Democratic Movement. 南非贸易联合会以及其他各种形式的群众民主运动组织致敬。
I also salute the Black Sash and the National Union of South African Students. 我还要向“黑肩带”妇女协会以及南非学生国民联合会致敬。
We note with pride that you have looked—that you have acted as the conscience of white South Africa. 我们骄傲地看到你们的言行代表了南非白人的良知。
Even during the darkest days in the history of our struggle you held the flag of liberty high. 即便在我们斗争史上最黑暗的岁月里,你们也高举着民主自由的大旗。
The large-scale mass mobilization of the past few years is one of the key factors 过去几年里,大规模的群众动员是揭开
which led to the opening of the final chapter of our struggle. 我们斗争最后篇章的主要因素之一。
I extent my greetings to the working class of our country. 我要向我们国家的劳动阶级致敬。
Your...Your organized strength is the pride of our movement. 你们团结起来的力量是我们争取自由运动的骄傲。
You remain the most dependable force in the struggle to end exploitation and oppression. 你们依然是我们反剥削反压迫斗争中最可依赖的力量。