an X-ray.
放射科
A:Come in,Mr.White,and sit down.
怀特先生,请进,坐.
I'm going to give you an IVB injection,so we can examine your gall1 bladder.
我马上给你注射静脉胆囊造影剂,检查你的胆囊.
B:All right.
好吧.
A:First,please take off your clothes.
你先把衣服脱下来.
I'm going to put a rubber band above your elbow.
我给你在臂上扎上橡皮带.
B:O.K, I'll do that.
好,我来脱衣服.
A:Clench your fist please. That's right.
请紧握拳头.对了.
Now you can relax grip,That's it.
现在你可以放松了,造影剂打好了.
Now come over here and lie down please.
请过来,躺在上面,
Don't worry,you won't feel anything.
别怕,你不会有什么感觉的.
I'll tell you over the microphone when to breathe in and out,
我会通过话筒告诉你什么时候吸气,呼气
and when to hold your breath.
和屏气的.
B:I'll do what you tell me to do.
我会照你说的去做的.
A:Now,breathe in,take a big breath.Hold your breath.Now you can breathe out.
现在吸气,把气吸足,屏住气.现在呼气吧.
I think that should be all right.You can get dressed now.
好了,没问题了.你可以起身穿衣服了.
B:Thank you,Doctor.
医生,谢谢你.