Night Thoughts
静夜思
作者:歌德
Oh, unhappy stars! your fate I mourn,
啊!多么不幸的繁星!哀伤你的命运,
Ye by whom the sea-toss'd sailor's lighted,
你们是惊涛骇浪中水手的明灯,
Who with radiant beams the heav'ns adorn1,
你的光芒将天空照亮,
But by gods and men are unrequited:
可没谁报答你们,不论神或人:
For ye love not, ne'er have learnt to love!
你们不恋爱,也从未学会爱!
Ceaselessly in endless dance ye move,
在永恒的时光中无尽地舞蹈
In the spacious2 sky your charms displaying,
在空旷的天空展示你的魔力。
What far travels ye have hasten'd through,
你匆匆地走完了几多旅程,
Since, within my loved one's arms delaying,
自从我沉湎在爱人的怀抱,
I've forgotten you and midnight too!
已然将你忘却,不知夜已深。